On 13, Feb 2015 | In Branding | By Arengee
- Think of your brand as a person – from appearance to personality. Would you want to spend time with your brand?
- Remember, your brand is a promise – and it’s more than tangible products or services, it includes feelings.
- Help define perceptions – it’s your consumer’s perception that matters most.
- Live up to expectations – and that applies to every interaction, not just the tangible product or service.
- Dress appropriately – tangible elements such as your logo, social media posts, packaging, and so on, must work together to consistently communicate your promise, define perceptions, meet consumer expectations, and define your brand persona.