Seems every minute of every day someone Tweets or posts a comment on Facebook how they are putting on a seminar to show you how to “get free exposure/fans/business/etc. for your business through social media.”
And for years we’ve been saying “Social Media ain’t free.”
- What is your time worth?
- What is an employee’s time worth – you do pay your employee’s, correct?
- How many hours a day/week/month do you/they spend on Social Media sites on the companies behalf?
- How much do the contests cost you?
- How much do the promotions cost you?
- How much do the marketing efforts to tell everyone you have Twitter or Facebook cost you?
- How many hours do you spend assessing the results – ROI?
“It’s what you learn after you know it all that’s important.” ~ Cowboy Wisdom